Orange Mound couple partners with Memphis business to help community | Business
Rev. Reginald J. and Mrs. Mary Tucker have hearts of gold and are getting positive results in the Orange Mound community.
They work with underprivileged youth in the neighborhood and help them to be successful.
Shelby Systems of Memphis has been partnering with the Tucker's for the past 2 years.
Through their partnership, they've been able to build a new computer lab for them.
The lab was competed last month.
You can watch more by clicking the video.
Upcoming Events near Crittenden County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shelby Co. leaders vote against being a part of convention center expansion study
- Council delays vote again on purchase of AutoZone Park
- RACE DAY GUIDE: Thousands prepare for St. Jude Memphis Marathon
- Memphians will find no room at downtown hotels
- Summary reveals Memphis would pay at least $25M for AutoZone Park