Relay for Life kicks off with homemade soups, desserts | Community Spirit
Crittenden County's Relay for Life will be held this June, but you can get involved this month by attending the Crittenden County Relay for Life Registration Kickoff Party.
It will be held on Tuesday, January 23 at the First Assembly of God church gymnasium, located at 513 N. Missouri Street in West Memphis, from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Homemade soups and desserts will be served.
Relay For Life is a fun and inspirational event that brings together businesses, friends, families, churches, and the entire community to help raise funds for the American Cancer Society.
All the money that's raised in this event stays in the Mid-South area - helping fund cancer research, and the development of new prevention and detection programs.
For more information, contact Chairman Rhonda Standridge at 901-619-6411 or visit their website here.
Upcoming Events near Crittenden County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Children from St. Jude, Le Bonheur fly to 'North Pole'
- Z-Bo takes the shirt of his back, gives it to young fan
- City Council, Mayor Wharton at odds over potential AutoZone purchase
- Shelby Co. leaders vote against being a part of convention center expansion study
- Council delays vote again on purchase of AutoZone Park