Crittenden Co. man faces life plus 100 years in prison for rape | Crime
A West Memphis man found guilty of rape and fled to Michigan has been sentenced to life in prison plus 100 years, according to KAIT in Jonesboro, AR.
According to prosecuting attorney Scott Ellington, Stanley James Carter of West Memphis, 46, was given life in prison plus fifty years for every for each remaining charge for the three counts of rape. Click here for the full story.
Upcoming Events near Crittenden County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shelby Co. leaders vote against being a part of convention center expansion study
- Council delays vote again on purchase of AutoZone Park
- RACE DAY GUIDE: Thousands prepare for St. Jude Memphis Marathon
- Memphians will find no room at downtown hotels
- Summary reveals Memphis would pay at least $25M for AutoZone Park