Ark. health officials investigate possible norovirus in school | Health
Arkansas health officials are trying to determine whether the highly contagious norovirus caused more than 300 Arkansas students to get sick.
Hellstern Middle School is located in Springdale Arkansas
School was canceled Friday after a third of their students came down with a stomach ailment.
Health officials won't know the cause until testing of samples from the students is complete.
Top Crittenden County Stories
Upcoming Events near Crittenden County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- $300K in federal money pulled from bike, pedestrian project
- Pediatric Cancer Genome Project dedicated to mapping out cancer's DNA
- Wharton: 'Memphis has to act on these financial issues now'
- FedExForum to host inaugural AAC Tournament
- Organizers expect Harahan Bridge Boardwalk to change 'international image'