Ark. health officials investigate possible norovirus in school | Health
Arkansas health officials are trying to determine whether the highly contagious norovirus caused more than 300 Arkansas students to get sick.
Hellstern Middle School is located in Springdale Arkansas
School was canceled Friday after a third of their students came down with a stomach ailment.
Health officials won't know the cause until testing of samples from the students is complete.
Upcoming Events near Crittenden County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Wharton on AutoZone Park: 'We're starting the ball game over'
- Children from St. Jude, Le Bonheur fly to 'North Pole'
- Z-Bo takes the shirt of his back, gives it to young fan
- City Council, Mayor Wharton at odds over potential AutoZone purchase
- Shelby Co. leaders vote against being a part of convention center expansion study