Counterfeit bills found in Eastern Arkansas | News
Fake money appears to be circulating around the Mid-South. Officials say the "funny money" is circulating in parts of Eastern Arkansas.
Counterfeit $20 bills have been found near Jonesboro.
Police say one child even tried to pay for his school's field trip with a counterfeit bill.
Craighead County Sheriff's deputies say criminals are converting one and five dollar bills to higher amounts.
Top Crittenden County Stories
Upcoming Events near Crittenden County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- $300K in federal money pulled from bike, pedestrian project
- Pediatric Cancer Genome Project dedicated to mapping out cancer's DNA
- Wharton: 'Memphis has to act on these financial issues now'
- FedExForum to host inaugural AAC Tournament
- Organizers expect Harahan Bridge Boardwalk to change 'international image'