West Memphis bridge repair to require lane closure | Transportation
Maintenance crews working on the Interstate 55 bridge between West Memphis and Memphis will require lane restrictions starting Monday.
A release from the Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department states that crews will be patching concrete on the bridge, which runs over the Mississippi River, requiring alternating westbound lanes to close.
The lane restrictions will be in effect Monday through Jan. 11 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., weather permitting, according to ArkansasOnline.
Upcoming Events near Crittenden County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- City Council, Mayor Wharton at odds over potential AutoZone purchase
- Shelby Co. leaders vote against being a part of convention center expansion study
- Council delays vote again on purchase of AutoZone Park
- RACE DAY GUIDE: Thousands prepare for St. Jude Memphis Marathon
- Memphians will find no room at downtown hotels